This time, I only want to make white bread without any additional flavor. So, I didn’t add cheese or vanilla or banana or chocolate or ham or anything else. Just basic white bread that would be good to eat with jam or butter.
This recipe is taken from kingarthurflourrecipe, which I already trusted as a good source to make wonderful bread. This loaf of bread is nice and soft, and also easy to make.
- 1 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 3 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt (put on top of the flour in one side)
- 2 tbsp sugar (put on top of the flour in another side)
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried milk (put on top of the flour in another side)
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast (make a small hole on top of flour (in the middle) and put the yeast)
Set for 1.5 lb, basic bread, light crust
Remove the bread when it’s done, and let cool completely before slicing