We started the day (once again) by went to the beach. This was going to be our last day playing on the beach, so maybe the boy realized this and he woke up very early in the morning (at around 6 am). After he had some biscuits and milk, he asked to play in the hotel’s playground first.
What was in the hotel’s playground that attracted him so much:
Then we headed straight to the beach………………for the last time, so better took as many pictures as I could.
That day, our plan was to visit Sea World. Since we stayed around Palm Beach, it took us more than 1 hour to finally reach Sea World. We must took bus to Broadbeach Station first, then changed bus which took us directly to Sea World. Sea World’s location is not as far as other theme parks and located near a jetty if we took Whale Watching Cruise, this was supposed to be the meeting point. We were disappointed because the whale watching season was over when we came, so we didn’t have the chance to spot whales on the sea.
Sea World……………….it surprised me. I will describe it like this:
- This place was not too big, don’t imagine it will be as big as Ocean Park Hongkong, but we thought it was just the right size. We could go from one place to another easily and we didn’t feel tired of walking too. Too bad the cable car didn’t operate that day, and we didn’t try the monorail too, but as I said before, since this place was not too big for us, it was just very convenient to walk from one place to another
- It was expensive………………..according to me and daddy………………….
- We didn’t see many animals as we expected, in fact I said to the boy that I was surprised to see very little animals in Sea World………well because the name is Sea World and I was expecting it to be like any other Sea World that we’ve had visited
- But of course, it was Sea World in Gold Coast, and even though it didn’t have as many animals as we expected, it had wonderful rides for children and adults. We loved and loved and loved all the thrilling rides, and we rode each of them twice………………except the Sea Climb but I will consider it as a child’s play. And there was one ride that he liked so much that I had to drag him from that arena after he played for five times and the park was about to close and he still needed to see sea lion in other place.
- The boy skipped all the children’s ride such as merry go round and I don’t know what else.
- Overall…………..we really really really loved Se World so much. We had so much fun. The view was very pretty, everything looked so nice that I can’t even describe it. There were many good spots to take pictures with. And the rides……………we loved the rides more than any other rides in other theme parks. So, although we didn’t see so many animals here and only watched one show but it didn’t matter at all because once again……………we loved Sea World!
- There were any other shows such as Dora and Diego, Sponge Bob, Imagine Dolphin Show (we watched the similar show in Ocean Park so we skipped it), and the extreme jet show which I wanted to see so much but the boy refused and decided to play battleship for five times.
Since the queue in Viking Flume Ride was long, we decided to have lunch first, and my choice was The Dockside Tavern, which was right because:
And then we came to the last but the most favorite ride of all: The Battleship………………….errr not my favorite because it was so cold and so wet after the play.
Only the boy changed his clothes into dry ones while the other two went home still in wet clothes (never expected we would be this wet………..)
The boy slept on the bus home, so when we finally reached the hotel, he was already in full energy. My mom and sister decided not to come and went to Pacific Fair Shopping Center and brought us dinner:
And that was the end of our seventh day in Gold Coast